Ear Seeds are a non-invasive, safe and effective tool used to stimulate points on this microsystem.
How earseeds work:
Ear Seeds consist of tiny seeds, beads or pellets that are held in place on the surface of the ear with tape.
Place the seeds onto the appropriate points. The constant pressure they exert is amplified by pressing on the seeds for a few seconds, multiple times per day.
Worn for 2-5 days at a time, all ear seeds work on the same principle of providing acupressure on specific ear points.
Proper placement is the #1 key to effective ear seeding.
All of our EarSeeds Condition charts and kits are designed to teach you points.traditionally associated with specific common conditions. They are created by licensed acupuncturist and Auriculotherapy expert and teacher, Elie Goldschmidt, L.Ac.. Additionally, some of the charts are created in conjunction with acupuncturist specialists in their respective fields.
These kits are PRE-ORDER to ship the weekend of Black Friday. Kits are 20% off today through November 28. Then the prices go up to regular retail.
Each kit contains an ear chart showing auriculotherapy points that are believed to correspond to the specific condition related regions of the body. Kit includes ear seeds, condition point chart, and tweezers.
There are so many conditions that kids are affected with that have corresponding points on the ears. We’ve teamed up with Pediatric Specialist Robin Green L.Ac. to bring you this comprehensive deluxe KIDS EarSeed kit. This 12-page guide will become your go-to resource when you want to address your child’s everyday health issues in a natural way.
- • Four Auriculotherapy Charts for the following conditions:
- – Common Cold (Runny nose, Sore throat, etc.)
- – Digestion Support (Constipation, Diarrhea, Stomachache, etc)
- – Behavioral & Emotional (Anxiety, Hyperactivity, etc.)
- – Other Common Conditions (Sleep, Bedwetting, Headaches, Motion Sickness, etc.)
- • Additional Holistic tips, advice, and acupressure body points/massage techniques to complement the ear point charts.