Migraines Suck Synergetic Tea...all certified organic and certified Kosher.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifoliaL.): A comforting herb. It is used to promote emotional well-being and relaxation during times of occasional distress.
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium(L.) Sch. Bip.): Believed to help migraine sufferers because of the unique plant chemical it contains, parthenolide, which helps relieve smooth muscle spasms and can combat the widening of blood vessels that occurs in migraines. **Do not use if allergic to Ragweed.
- Willow Bark (Salix alba L.): Nature’s Aspirin. **Do not use if allergic to aspirin or other salicylate-containing drugs. Do not administer to children or adolescents with viral infections due to the possibility of Reye's syndrome.
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica Cham.): Promotes relaxation as well as used for depression, long-term mental and physical tiredness (neurasthenia), nerve pain, various psychiatric conditions, blood vessel problems, sensitivity to weather changes, and sedation.
- Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x piperita L.): Acts as a muscle relaxant and pain reliever, it may diminish certain types of headaches as well as the aroma of peppermint tea may help relax muscles and improve headache pain.
- Kava Kava Root (Piper methysticum G. Forst.): Can calm nerves and help with relaxation. It can be highly sedative and has been known to numb certain body parts of the body.
- Lavender Flower (Lavandula angustifolia Mill.): Commonly used for stress relief and relaxation.
- Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis L.): Reduces stress and anxiety.
The statements presented have not been evaluated by the FDA or USDA. These statements and ingredients are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided for educational purposes only.